Become one of the 11,000+ business owners and marketers who have used this bestselling SEO ebook to increase their rankings and sell a lot more.
Whether you have dabbled in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and been very disappointed with the outcomes, or are a complete SEO newbie looking for a nice and large slice of the ranking pie or you are a seasoned professional looking to stay up to date with the latest SEO practices, How To Get To The Top Of Google in 2020: The Plain English Guide to SEO is the ideal ebook for you.
How would it feel to:
- Have your most profitable keywords hit the top rank?
- Understand how Google chooses which sites and links to rank?
- Be able to write killer SEO content that Google and your visitors love?
- Have you crafted a complete SEO strategy to laser-target your focus and get big results?
- Know exactly what keywords to target to attract people who are ready to buy what you sell?
- Confidently be able to tweak your website and its structure (no tech know-how needed) for fast gains?
- Build relationships with key publication players in your target industry and have them begging for your content?
What kind of outcomes can you expect?
One of our clients approached us in 2016 asking for help. His business was making about $2k per month in sales, and he was pondering closing his shop. Today, that business turns OVER $3.4 million per month, thanks to the strategies in this book. You will read about this business and many others in the ebook. Every strategy is battle-tested and data-backed by the Exposure Ninja team, who expand real businesses like yours almost every day.
What’s inside the PDF?
Section 1: The Foundations
You will learn:
- The key to seeing ranking gains in just weeks
- The 4 free ways to appear on the 1st page of Google
- Why snooping on your competitors is crucial, and how to get the good bits.
- How to identify keywords that will drive hordes of hungry traffic to your own website
Section 2: Your Website
Improve your website’s ranking by:
- Using content to 10x your traffic
- Transforming your website into a sales generator
- Structuring it to make it easy for Google AND your visitors to use
- Avoiding the SEO pitfalls that can do more harm to your website than good
Section 3: Promoting Your Website
You will find out:
- How to get good links from social media
- The easy way to pitch content sounding desperate
- How to get links from national newspaper websites!
- The exact process that took one business from 35 to over 3,400 leads a month
Section 4: Designing Your Personal SEO Strategy
SEO can be very overpowering. Substitute panic with calm as you:
- Put everything into a comprehensive strategy
- Learn which metrics to track and which to ignore
- Pick the key tasks to get results if you are low on time
- Implement 3 key practices that will ensure long-term improvement, with whatever Google throws at you
“But how do I know all this is possible?”
Tim Cameron-Kitchen began as a professional drummer. After building a website for his neighbor, he got bitten by the SEO bug. Thousands of clients later and with a team of 100 at his agency Exposure Ninja, Tim’s story shows that anyone can learn what it takes to rank their website on Google.
PLEASE NOTE: The only includes the amazing ebook, How To Get To The Top Of Google in 2020: The Plain English Guide to SEO in PDF format.